John F. Cook, President, CEO and Corporate Secretary
- 45 years of professional experience in all facets of mining development, operations and management.
- Former Chairman of Wolfden Resources Inc., Premier Gold and President of Tormin Resources Limited.
Thomas R. Tough, P. Eng., Director
- Geological consultant with over 40 years experience.
- Specialized in underground and surface exploration, reserve estimations, and feasibility studies on precious metal projects and underground gold placer deposits along with the development and/or production of precious, base, industrial minerals, gemstones and oil and gas.
- Co-founder of and a director of Toronto Stock Exchange-listed Potash One Inc. Mr. Tough is a senior officer and/or director of several other resource issuers.
- Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (1970) and holds a B.Sc. in geology from the University of British Columbia (1965).
Glen Macdonald, Director
- Joined the Board of Directors in February, 2010.
- Professional geologist, with over 30 years of exploration & mine development experience in the mineral industry.
- He has a B.Sc. (1973) from the University of British Columbia.
- Member of the Alberta Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists Association since 1982 and of the British Columbia Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists since 1993.
- Co-founder of and a director of Potash One Inc. from March 2003 to May 2009. Mr. Macdonald is currently a director of several other TSX Venture listed resource issuers.
Ken Ralfs, Director
- Holds a B.Sc. in Geology from the University of British Columbia (1975).
- Co-founder of and a director of Potash One Inc. from August 2004 to February 2008.
- Currently a senior officer and/or director of several other TSX Venture listed resource issuers.